Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2019

A TEENAGER'S LIFE



Hello guys! It's me Trina Meru, I'm 18 years old, currently a Grade 12 HUMSS student of Philippine Christian University. 

Life as a teenager is part of our life that we can look back as we grow old, so make the best of it! 

Let's talk about being a teen, so some and with me my co-teens. 

Can I ask you a question? Let's start with a common one. What problems are you experiencing ras a teenager right now? 


For now, let's talk about this interesting hobbies of teenagers.
Are you collecting something like:          


             SHOES OR BOOKS                       



Do you even play online games? 




  Which do you prefer over watching and reading? 




After answering the questions above, let me now talk about myself. Those that I have mentioned are all my likes, because it serves as a stress-reliever. 

Well, if you ask me what are all my hobbies, I would say, I like to dance, sing and read. 
My most favorite ones to do at my leisure time, is playing a piano. It gives me a good feeling. 
                                                                                           








                                                                                           

5 komento:

  1. Keep practicing on playing piano, i know you have it in you, just hone it. :>

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I don't play online games haha but I prefer reading books than watching movies! Hm keep on playing paino, Trina, we are always here to support u!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. We do have similarities when it comes to hobbies. Great work❤️

    TumugonBurahin
  4. In your first question, I've got to say that I have a lot of problems as a teenager like being super conscious in my looks and such. Anywaayyy your piano skills are amazing I hope I could play piano too :D

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Just keep doing the things you are passionate at :>

    TumugonBurahin